Located in Anaheim, California, since 2000 Bettina Yanez experienced in Divorce Law / Family Law, which includes, Complicated divorce and Equitable Distribution Litigation, Child Custody and Visitation, Relocation, Child Support and Spousal Support Proceedings, Enforcement and Modification Proceedings, Paternity, Domestic Violence, and Interstate Child Abduction and Custody Matters.
She also negotiates and drafts Pre-Nuptial, Post-Nuptial Agreements and Separation Agreements. Practice includes Mediation and Collaborative Divorce as alternatives to traditional divorce and matrimonial litigation.
The experienced divorce attorney blends concern with stern support for her clients. Her stress-free and out going style allows her to make the people around her feel relaxed; therefore, fostering a better interaction with her clients and opposing attorneys. She offers a free consultation for divorce and family law cases.
• Admitted to practice in California
• American Bar Association,
• The California Young Lawyers Association
• The Los Angeles County Bar Association
• The Orange County Barristers
• The Orange County Bar Association.
• Pitzer College, Bachelor of Arts Psychology, 1995
• Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996